- This event has passed.
The DRDP 2015 is an observation based rating tool designed to help teachers asses a child’s developmental progress. The tool includes developmental domains and levels, measures, definitions, and descriptors.
Attendees will learn the following:
- The terms and layout of the DRDP 2015
- How to build a tool kit to implement the DRDP
- The importance of inter-rater reliability
This is a two part training. Registration is for:
- DRDP Part 1: March 6th, 2020 from 12pm – 4pm
- DRDP Part 2: March 7th, 2020 from 8am – 12pm
Please bring your ECE Workforce Registry number. If you do not have an ECE number, please visit the California Early Care & Education Workforce Registry at https://caregistry.org.
Child care will not be provided. No children please.
If you’d like to learn more about Desired Results Development Profile, visit our what is DRDP page.