- This event has passed.
This workshop will help participants to:
- Learn key components of early brain development from the prenatal stage to age 3 years
- Describe what is most important for infant care teachers and families to know about early brain development and why
- Identify early risk factors and describe ways that programs can support families when risks are identified
Who Should Attend?
- Family, Friend & Neighbor childcare providers
- Infant care teachers working with children birth to 36 months
- Center-based or family childcare providers
- Infant/Toddler program administrators